Vending and Advertising at Con of the North 2019
Vendor Space applications for Con of the North 2019 are not currently available. Application process is closed.
Events Book Ads
We are offering advertising space in our Events Book for Con of the North 2019. The convention will run February 16 – 18, 2018, for its 26th consecutive year. Last year, we had over 1,300 paying attendees
Our pages are 8.5 wide x 11 tall. We prefer to have camera-ready art if you have it available, but will accept other electronic formats. If you do not have a pre-made ad or need exact formatting requirements, please contact Publications, at email@example.com for assistance.
- Artwork for the page ad and payment should be received no later than October 13, 2018 in order to be printed in the Events Book.
- Inserts provided to Con of the North 2019 prior to October 13,2018 will be included inside the Events Book mailing packet.
- After October 13, only Inserts will be accepted and will be included in the Attendee packets are due by January 14, 19.
Advertisements will not be reserved without payment in full, and must be purchased on or before the deadlines listed above. Space is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thank you for your time and consideration. When emailing, please include “CotN Advertising” in the subject line. Please email artwork to Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pay by check or money order (payable to Con of the North 2019). Mail this form and your payment to:
Con of the North 2019
PO Box 20092
Bloomington, MN 55420
Events Book Advertising Form - If you'd like to advertise in our Events Book, please fill out this form and send it back to us.
Flyer Stuffing for Con of the North 2019 is not currently available. Please check back next year!
- Adam’s Apple Games, LLC
- Creates indy designer board games bubbling with theme yet packed with strategy.
- Atlas Games
- We publish primarily card games (Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Three Cheers for Master) as well as a few role-playing games.
- Big Soft D
- Specializes in Handmade Geekery mostly in the form of stuffed dice and dice shaped bags. I work with a variety of fabrics and take custom orders.
- Brass Dog Games
- A St. Paul based game publisher with two successful Kickstarters. Stop by and give them a try as well as new games still in development. Make sure to check out our events for 8-Bit Dash, Dojo Defense and Quarantine D.O.A.
- Fight in a Box
- Tiny local publisher of End of the Line: Post-Apocalyptic Family Survival and Squirrel or Die. Come swing by the booth and experience the inevitable Machine Revolt and what’s coming next from these peddlers of mayhem.
- FloodGate Games
- We publish tabletop games with immersive themes and deep, rewarding gameplay. Come by and see our upcoming 2017 release-- Sagrada: A Game of Dice Drafting and window Crafting.
- Great Northern Games
- Local game company who produces Council of Blackthorn and Noble Treachery. Come check out our latest game Lucky's Misadventures.
- Lady Dragon’s Treasures
- Hand made bead jewelry for all to wear. Custom orders made on site if time allows.
- Leder Games
- Vast is a highly asymmetric game where everyone plays a different victory condition and with a different set of rules.
- Level Up Games
- Board games featuring demos and an open play D&D table.
- Long and Short of It: Wargaming and Miniatures
- Custom terrain, custom miniatures, and extras for any gamer.
- Midwest Miniature Guy
- Custom painted miniatures for wargames, roleplaying games, and display..
- Prolific Games
- Two guys who love publishing games, playing games, and making friends along the way. Publishers of Flapjacks & Sasquatches, Cultists & Cthulhu, Pack Wars, and Witch Slapped!
- Riverhouse Games & Lofty Dog
- Located in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, Riverhouse Games creates tabletop RPGs, podcasts, and other queer & LGBT+ tabletop resources! Lofty Dog Designs makes art & accessories including prints, patches, buttons, stickers, and more featuring imagery from myth and folklore with hints of nerdy themes throughout.
- The Source Comics and Games
- Games will be demoed during open vending room hours. Come and learn new games and meet new friends!
- Thunderworks Games
- A small board game publisher out of Madison WI. We are dedicated to designing and publishing original and innovative games with amazing artwork and high-quality components. Publisher of: Roll Player, Roll Player: Monsters & Minions, Bullfrogs, and Blend Off!
- Universal Horizons
- Universal Horizons applies a skill-based system to fluidly transfer characters from genre to genre, while preserving the integrity of the genre and the Hero’s personality. UH supports artists, authors, and publishers from the upper-midwest. Currently, UH hosts the genres of Bloodtooth , Araqunidia, and Autum’s Elegy.
Advertisers and Con Supporters
First Minnesota Historical Wargaming Society
First Minnesota Historical Wargaming Society is the oldest board gaming group in the Twin Cities area. We play war games, train games, Euro games and other strategic board games. We meet every Friday at the Source at 7pm. We also host special events. Our website is www.firstmn.org.
Chess & Strategy Game Association
The Chess & Strategy Game Association (CSGA) exists to provide opportunities for young players to get together to learn new games, strategies, and tactics at open events and competitions. We also promote a growing community of chess and strategy game players that value learning and fun through playing games that foster creativity, analysis, socialization, fair play, mental challenges, and connectedness. We play chess and so much more! Find us at csgame.org.
Interphaze is a LARP (live action roleplay) company specializing in high quality, family friendly LARP events. We are based in the Twin Cities and hold several events per year in a variety of locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on providing fun opportunities for combat, political intrigue, and adventure for all ages and skill levels.
Lady Dragon's Treasures
Where every good Dungeon Master gets his treasures. Handmade bead jewelry for all to wear. Custom orders made on-site if times allows.
Maximum Overdrive is a small group of gamers dedicated to miniature gaming and creating terrain worlds for the miniatures to play in.
A Minnesota company doing its best to blend fun, family, friends & gaming into a position of AWESOMENESS!
The Saint Paul Area Road Knights is the Twin Cities' leading Car Wars club. We are keeping the design rules alive!
Saturday Night Space Opera
At least one Saturday a month, we get together to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, use the force, find the droids, guard the galaxy, and master the universe! We're nonprofit tabletop game group based in the Twin Cities. Check out our roleplaying and board game event listings at www.SaturdayNightSpaceOpera.com. Everyone is welcome!
Providing computer network support, cloud migration & consulting services for Linux, Mac OS & Windows and in this case… Open Source network games at Con of the North 2019.
Our mission is to promote the fantasy world of Tekumel through roleplaying games and miniatures. Tekumel is a fantasy world created by M.A.R. Barker and first published by TSR Hobbies in 1975. It was the first complete RPG setting published. Instead of the typical medieval fantasy setting based on European mythology, Tekumel is based on the mythologies of India, the Middle East, and Mezo-America.
Terrain Specialties makes high quality war gaming terrain and has been hosting a wide variety of miniatures games and events at Con of the North 2019 since 1995. In addition to having run the popular Con of the North 2019 Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader Tournament for its first 15 years, Terrain Specialties has also hosted specialty events such as the Con of the North 2019 Painting Contest and Speed Painting.
Wright County Geeks
Wright County Geeks is a group of dedicated and devoted geeks, nerds, dorks and all around great people! We're in it for the sci-fi and fantasy, the movies, books, games and everything that goes with our favorite genre of entertainment.
Vendors and advertisers are invited to run and/or sponsor games during the
convention. This is a great way to connect with the local gaming
community. Please see the Judging page for more
details about options.