Attendee Code of Conduct
By purchasing a registration, you agree to follow the following Code of Conduct. Violating this Code of Conduct may result in penalties up to and including expulsion from the convention without refund and permanent bans.
- Only take tickets for those events in which you plan to play. If you decide to not attend an event, return the event ticket to the Registration desk.
- Don’t take event tickets you aren’t going to use.
- Don’t bring weapons to the con: all weapons and weapon-like objects are banned from convention areas. (Exceptions may be made for costume contests; those will be posted with the costume contest rules.)
- Don’t drink and game: alcohol is not allowed in convention areas.
- Illegal activities will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Attendees may not buy or sell items in convention areas from anyone but our vendors
- or the hotel.
- Parents/Guardians are still responsible for their children while they are at the convention.
- Be kind to yourself and your fellow attendees; practice good personal hygiene during the convention weekend.
Agreement to Con of the North Harassment Policy.